incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <>
Subject Removed from incubator group
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 21:00:50 GMT
Hello, my username "kaosko" has been removed from "incubator" group
for some reason. I'm a committer in Shiro project, currently in
incubator. This happened some weeks ago (caused by the JIRA breach or
some restructuring?) and I'm certain I was part of the group before.
Les Hazlewood (lhazlewood, also a committer in the same project) is
part of the incubator group. Can somebody add me back in?

Kalle Korhonen (kaosko)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kalle Korhonen <>
Date: Wed, May 12, 2010 at 11:30 PM
Subject: Permission issue writing to /www/

Hello, I'm a committer (username kaosko) in Shiro project, currently
in incubator. I'm not able to write to /www/
anymore, see
I'm sure I used to be able to do this before, and that my primary
group was incubator. Now my groups are:
[kaosko@minotaur:~]$ groups
kaosko committers

Is this as expected? Should incubator committers be able to directly
create/add files in the respective project directories under

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message