incubator-general mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject New Confluence Auto Export Step-By-Step Guide
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 17:21:19 GMT
Hi all,

When trying to learn about and set up Confluence Auto-Export for our
podling website, I never really understood the process - the
information I got was fragmented from difference sources - or minimal,
making assumptions about my knowledge of Apache infrastructure, of
which I had almost none ;) - so I had to research why and how this
stuff all worked (how to enable it, how the content makes its way to
the web servers, etc).  I was really looking for a step-by-step guide
to tell me _exactly_ what to do to get this working for our podling
site, but didn't feel there wasn't such a resource.

To that end, I created such a guide that I hope will help people in the future:

http://incubator.apache.org/shiro/confluence-auto-export.html

Please feel free to comment and make suggestions.  Hopefully this is
one less thing a podling has to worry about.

Best,

Les