incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: Incubator proposal template
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 16:32:12 GMT
On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Very much agree on this!  Turning proposals into open essays about the
apache way is a waste of the potential project's time -- they either
don't know anything, or the proposal is being written by their
champion anyways.  I would much rather focus on how we can improve the
interaction, and number of active mentors with incubating projects,
than to add another question to the proposal template.