incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Shiro version 1.0.0-incubating
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 17:21:48 GMT
On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:14 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a bit confusing to have two copies of the N&L files in the root
> of the archive:
> LICENSE and LICENSE.txt have the same content.
> NOTICE and NOTICE.txt have significantly different content.
> LICENSE and NOTICE are not in SVN as far as I can tell, so where do
> they come from?

The ones in our SVN are redundant. LICENSE and NOTICE come via the
remote-resources-plugin configuration in Apache parent pom, see
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/7/apache-7.pom

> It would be helpful to include a pointer to the KEYS file (eventually
> found it at the root of SVN).

KEYS file should always be at the root of the svn right? But I do
apologize, should have included a link to it in the voting post.

Kalle