incubator-general mailing list archives

From Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cross Cloud TLP, was Re: [PROPOSAL] Deltacloud Project
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 16:58:44 GMT
+1. Some existing Apache projects such as Tuscany also have interests in this space.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rfeng@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com

On May 12, 2010, at 9:29 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> thinking about this a little I think a TLP that grouped the Cloud technologies together
make a lot of sense.  With LibCloud, DeltaCloud, Whirr, etc. as a start there will clearly
be some additional projects coming.