incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kore Nordmann <m...@kore-nordmann.de>
Subject Re: Call for mentors: Zeta Components
Date Sat, 01 May 2010 10:27:10 GMT
On 01/05/10 12:11, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 10:44 PM, Christian Grobmeier
> <grobmeier@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> ...I am a little surprised that there are no other helping hands around
>> after the incredible feedback of the proposal. But lets see -
>> sometimes it takes some more days....
>
> If you check the current roster of mentors you'll see that several of
> us are "serial mentors" already busy with several podlings each. So
> that doesn't mean that the project is not interesting, that's more a
> general lack of available mentors, IMO.

What does that mean for us as a project (zeta)?

Just wait, until some mentors are available again? Is there anything we
can do do to help to resolve this situation?

Kind regards,
Kore

--
Kore Nordmann                                        (GPG 0xDDC70BBB)
- What I do:                   http://kore-nordmann.de/portfolio.html