incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tom White <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Whirr Project
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:33:09 GMT

That sounds great - thanks for volunteering. I've added you to the
initial committer list on the proposal page at

Steve Loughran has volunteered to be a mentor; I've added his name too.

I would like to send a vote on this proposal to the Incubator PMC in
the next few days, so if anyone else would like to mentor (and we'd
love to have more mentors), please sign up soon.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Patrick Hunt <> wrote:
> Tom, I'd be happy to be a committer (or contributor) for Whirr. I'm very
> interested to see ZooKeeper supported. Also very interested in
> non-production uses (such as testing).
> Regards,
> Patrick

To unsubscribe, e-mail: