incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: April 2010 Incubator Board Report
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 03:43:20 GMT
> Note that most of the "signed off by mentor" lines present at
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2010 are missing from the below
> report.

Always.  While those sign-offs are of interest to the Incubator PMC, and I check them as I
prepare the monthly report, my view is that the report submitted to the Board comes from the
PMC.  So unless the Board dictates otherwise, or the Incubator PMC votes otherwise, I am not
going to put individuals on the hook for the PMC's report.  Consider me just being (overly?)
protective of individuals.  If anyone is going to be on the hook, it can be me (as PMC Chair).

	--- Noel