incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Termination of WSRP4J podling
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:44:54 GMT
The vote for the termination of the WSRP4J podling passes with 9 binding +1 votes and no 0
or -1 votes.

Tally of the binding +1 votes:

Ate Douma
Ralph Goers
Carsten Ziegler
Bertrand Delacretaz
ant elder
Davanum Srinivas
Martijn Dashorts
Niclas Hedhman
Luciano Resende

I'm not all to familiar with what the next steps should be.

As a minimum the WSRP4J incubator status page at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/wsrp4j.html
needs updating (not sure I have the
appropriate rights for that myself), and the board should be informed about this in the next
incubator report.

Furthermore, I assume the wsrp4j mailing list (-dev and -user) should be closed as well as
the svn project under /portals/wsrp4j should be
made read-only and possibly moved somewhere else?

Finally, at the Portals PMC we can take care of removing the WSRP4J website or possibly should
it be replaced with a notice of termination page?

What exactly is the "standard" procedure for a terminated podling, I can't really find anything
on that on the incubator website.

Regards,

Ate