incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bryan Call <bc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Traffic Server as a TLP
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:54:09 GMT
The vote for recommending Apache Traffic Server graduation passes with 6
binding +1 votes and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 binding:
Doug Cutting
Mladen Turk
William A. Rowe Jr.
Jim Jagielski
Craig L. Russell
Jean-Fredric Clere

The next step is to send the proposed resolution to the board for approval.

Thank you to the IPMC members for voting and the Traffic Server
community for all their hard work and support!

-Bryan Call