incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Zeta Components (issue tracker)
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:45:12 GMT
On Wednesday 21 April 2010 6:38:09 am Tobias Schlitt wrote
> I read on the infra pages, that our website is required to be generated
> static HTML content. This is fine for us, since the desired systems does
> basically do this. But I wounder how really dynamic stuff is handeled
> here? E.g. having a blog is possible with static HTML, but what about
> comment functionality?

A lot of projects use confluence to generate their static sites.   Some
examples:
http://cxf.apache.org/
http://camel.apache.org/
http://directory.apache.org
etc...

Confluence does allow comments, but your export template would need to be
setup to add a "comment" link that maps onto the confluence comment features.

In anycase, I did want to through that option out there.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org