incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: Third party Maven Repository Usage
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:45:15 GMT
At the Central repository we are restricting the inclusion of external
repositories because this generally creates a mess. This is being
enforced on new artifacts coming in so I would recommend you do not
add them or your artifacts themselves will end up blocked. A better
choice is to encourage the missing dependency projects to get their
stuff into Central, or find some compatible libraries that are.