incubator-general mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Third party Maven Repository Usage
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:21:33 GMT
We are having the same problem in Clerezza, one of the dependencies that
isn't in the central repo is sesame 2 [1]. I think we have the following

- not include the sesame backend in the default distribution (users who need
it would have to compile it their selves of download it from elsewhere)
- repackage the whole of sesame underneath  org.apache.clerezza and
distribute own artifacts (and recursively for all dependencies of sesame not
in central, tedious)

Cheers,
reto

1.