incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache River 2.1.2
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:37:34 GMT

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Jukka Zitting <> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Peter Firmstone <> wrote:
>> Please vote on releasing Apache River 2.1.2
> +1 (sorry for the delay)
> PS. IPMC members; we still need two more IPMC votes to make this
> release official.

Hmm, looks like I forgot to cc general@ on this.

We're still lacking one IPMC vote to make this release official.
Getting this release prepared was a huge effort and IMHO the biggest
positive sign of community activity in River since the podling was
started. Let's not stall the release for a missing IPMC vote!

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message