incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <>
Subject [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-trafficserver-incubating-2.0.0-alpha
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 19:21:42 GMT

The Traffic Server PPMC has voted on and approved the release of TS
v2.0.0-alpha. We would now like to request the approval from the
Incubator PMC for this release. The original vote thread is

The release candidate artifact and checksums / signature can be found at:

The .asc signature is signed by me (Leif Hedstrom (CODE SIGNING KEY)
<>). The checksums are

     md5sum: 18f914f3873bc4d22c5f3115b9db011f
     sha1sum: f735a19a70c2aa69d97d4ea239a5192258dadf17

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache
[  ] +1 Publish
[  ]   0 Abstain
[  ] -1 Don't publish, because...

Below is a summary of the vote on the mailing list.

-- Leif

Subject:  [RESULT] [VOTE] Release candidate for Traffic Server 2.0.0-alpha

The vote for release passes with six +1 votes, and no -1 or 0 votes. I
will request for the IPMC to release this.

-- leif

[+1] Leif Hedstrom
[+1] George Paul
[+1] John Plevyak