incubator-general mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IP Clearance Question
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 15:45:51 GMT
2010/2/1 Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org>:
> What exactly is the "new ASF copyright"?  Is it our standard license header?

The header and, eventually, update the NOTICE file with third party attribution.

>  Is it really a requirement of a grant before it's even committed?  Can't this be something
done during committing the code in question or before release?

With a donation of Tiles we committed the original code into a
"archive" section of the SVN repository and copied the code into a
sandbox where we updated the license headers. After that, we checked
this step.

HTH (and I hope that it was correct :-D )

Ciao
Antonio