incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Interest in Android-based projects?
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:05:47 GMT

On 15 Feb 2010, at 21:03, Christopher Brind wrote:

> I dare say I would probably be interested in most anything you can come up
> with :) but I suspect the project would need to be something more specific
> as a starter for the incubator?

+1 to that.

What sets android apart from its peers to make it more deserving of
apache's attention?  It's not even the most open of mobile platforms!

Something I could be interested in is a lab for cross-platform
mobile development.  But I don't have a proposal that would
work as an apache project.

--
Nick Kew