incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for February 2010 ("OODT Developers" <>)
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 04:47:42 GMT
Thanks Justin!

I went ahead and updated the incubator site oodt.xml document in incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/oodt.xml
with the February 2010 report based off the wiki:

Is there a command I can run to rebuild the site or is some automated thing?

On 2/2/10 8:42 AM, "Justin Erenkrantz" <> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<> wrote:
> Hi All,
> A draft OODT report has been submitted to the Incubator wiki. Comments/updates from mentors
and from the OODT/incubator community are welcome.

Cool - thanks!  I made some minor tweaks, so please review.  Namely, I
shifted the notice about the sw grant from "issues" to the "progress"
section.  The issues section is primarily for things that we need
either Incubator PMC or Board-level assistance in resolving - for
example, when we are stuck or need advice further than what the
mentors can provide.  At this time, I think we're fine - I expect
we'll have the lists and such created by the time the report is due.

Thanks!  -- justin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.