incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:11:10 GMT
----- Original Message ----

Well isn't jwebunit a test framework, in which case, (and assuming there
are no dependencies on it in the production-ready codebase of esme) do
we really care that it's GPL or not?  (Note an exception to the (L)GPL
policy was recently granted for build dependencies, so I think it's might
be possible to extend that to test deps.)