incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Resigning (again?) from River mentorship
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:03:25 GMT

I seem to clearly recall that I sent a message a while ago stating
that I didn't have quite enough time to follow River with the
attention it deserves. It seems that one fell through some cracks
(most likely sitting in one of my draft folders) and I was reminded
that indeed I am still listed. It seems that the River project is
doing just fine without me anyways :) so let's have some spring
cleaning and consider this as my resignation as a mentor of River.

Good luck folks!

Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source:
(blogging at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message