incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Subversion podling for graduation
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 04:08:07 GMT
Hello all,

I started a discussion thread a week-ish ago to seek out issues for
Subversion's graduation. The couple bits that were raised[1] have been
handled, I believe. So with that said, I am unaware of any potential
showstoppers, and would like to request a vote for graduating the
Subversion podling. Should this result in a successful vote, I will
put a resolution before the Board (for its Feb 17 mtg) to construct a
new Subversion PMC.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 Graduation
[ ] -1 Hold, and continue incubating

Thanks!

Cheers,
-g

[1] incubator status page, and java bindings package name