incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 23:26:28 GMT
Thanks Joe and Bertrand. Point taken. Better to be safe and respectful
than sorry.

I'll try to spend some time looking at it. On the surface, it looks
like it's imported into my API2 tests but is not really used. I'll try
removing it from the tests in general, not just API2.

It looks like it really is used in the JettySetup.scala file. I can
try removing it from there as well, but I'm less optimistic that tests
will still run. Who originally created this setup? David?

Ethan