incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for February 2010 ("OODT Developers" <general@incubator.apache.org>)
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:42:03 GMT
On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A draft OODT report has been submitted to the Incubator wiki. Comments/updates from mentors
and from the OODT/incubator community are welcome.

Cool - thanks!  I made some minor tweaks, so please review.  Namely, I
shifted the notice about the sw grant from "issues" to the "progress"
section.  The issues section is primarily for things that we need
either Incubator PMC or Board-level assistance in resolving - for
example, when we are stuck or need advice further than what the
mentors can provide.  At this time, I think we're fine - I expect
we'll have the lists and such created by the time the report is due.

Thanks!  -- justin