incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [IP Clearance] AlchemyAPI Annotator contribution to Apache UIMA
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:38:48 GMT
Hi,

The AlchemyAPI Annotator codebase is being contributed [1] to Apache
UIMA. AlchemyAPI Annotator is a set of analysis engines wrapping
AlchemyAPI online services [2] for extracting entities, keywords,
language, microformats and other from either text or URLs.

The relevant software grant has been submitted and UIMA has accepted
the contribution. These and more details about the contribution are
available in the IP clearance record [3] we've just filed (may take a
short while before the page becomes available on the web).

Unless anyone objects within the next 72 hours, I'll assume lazy
consensus on this and consider the codebase cleared for import.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1733
[2] http://www.alchemyapi.com/
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/uima-alchemyapi-annotator.html

BR,