incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject [IP CLEARANCE] OpenCMIS contribution to Apache Chemistry
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:38:35 GMT

As discussed, the OpenCMIS codebase is being contributed [3] to Apache
Chemistry. The OpenCMIS codebase implements the OASIS CMIS 1.0
specification as a client for both bindings (SOAP and Atom/Pub).

The relevant software grants have been submitted and Chemistry has
accepted the contribution. These and more details about the
contribution are available in the IP clearance record [2] I've just
filed (may take a short while before the page becomes available on the

Unless anyone objects within the next 72 hours, I'll assume lazy
consensus on this and consider the codebase cleared for import to
Apache svn.

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: