incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Sean Taylor <d.tay...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: WSRP4J stuck?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:12:54 GMT
On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Doug Cutting <cutting@apache.org> wrote:

> Incubator PMC,
>
> On reading this month's report to the Board from the Incubator, the Board
> was concerned about the inactivity in WSRP4J.  Has this project been
> abandoned, or is there some other explanation for the lack of any activity
> in the last three months?

There hasn't been any activity for years on this project.  The project had a
patent claim for related technologies from a company named WebCollage.
 Check the mail archives on this list for the complete story. After all this
time, the project has lost its momentum. I believe there are still a few
members here who are still interested in reviving it...