incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <>
Subject Re: Interest in Android-based projects?
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:36:48 GMT
On 15/Feb/2010 20:56, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Would there be interest in a project to develop Android-based apps?
> know that it sounds like an umbrella, and perhaps it would be until we
> developed some critical mass, but it would provide us with a place to
> collaborate.

For those people who are interested in enhancements and innovation in
Android's core runtime libraries, rather than building applications, you
would be most welcome to join in discussions on the Apache Harmony dev list.

Android pulls in Harmony's class library code for the base Java runtime
technology, and we are always looking for new ways to improve them
across a variety of platforms.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message