incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kamesh Jayachandran <>
Subject (Is|Was) PHP part of ASF?
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:01:20 GMT
Hi All,

Sorry if it is a wrong mailing list, Please point me to the right one.

I was going through

I found the following snip to ask the question as in the subject.

But as the web grew bigger, economical interests started to grow, and
the Apache web site hosted new sister projects (such as the mod_ perl
project, the PHP project, the Java Apache project). The need for a more
coherent and structured organization that would shield individuals from
potential legal attacks felt more and more necessary.

I ask this as I was involved in PHP development 5 years back and am
never aware of PHP being part of ASF.

I am not subscribed to this list, please CC me in your response.

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: