incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Kato M1-incubating - please vote!
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:44:20 GMT
Hello,
     We are now at the 4th February deadline for this vote.
We have:
     +1 from Ant Elder
     +1 from Mark Hindess

We still need two more +1s from the IPMC before the release can be made.
Some -1s from
the IPMC would be useful if we need to fix anything and roll another
release candidate.

I'll hold the vote open until we have sufficient feedback.

Incidently, after reviewing the release process again, I noticed that I
neglected to include
a link to the voting on the project's mailing list:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-kato-dev/201001.mbox/%3C4B5D7A99.5000105@stoo.me.uk%3E

Thanks,
     Stuart

--