incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christopher Brind <bri...@brindy.org.uk>
Subject Re: Interest in Android-based projects?
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:03:17 GMT
I dare say I would probably be interested in most anything you can come up
with :) but I suspect the project would need to be something more specific
as a starter for the incubator?

Could throw out a few ideas maybe, see what people can come up with?  Is
this mailing list the right place for that discussion?

Cheers,
Chris