incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Hyrum K. Wright" <hyrum_wri...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: Subversion is now an official ASF project!
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:01:26 GMT
Please note, though, that that does not reflect any official pronouncement of the Subversion
development community.  However, a number of the corporate sponsors are working toward making
a summer release a reality, and we welcome whatever help folks want to give.

Getting the ASF migration out of the way can/will certainly open up more resources for hacking.

-Hyrum