incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Cassandra as a TLP
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 01:25:36 GMT
Yeah, the dicussion started on private as Eric mentioned and that's what
triggered the vote on dev@. We should really have re-voted the dev thread to
avoid confusion.

Anyhow, my strong opinion is that Cassandra is ready. Great community, great
contributors, dynamic and fast moving without compromising stability. I
personally have no hesitation.

By the way if you have a few minutes, some feedback about the resolution
that Eric attached would be cool.

Thanks,
Matthieu

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org