incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Copyright issue (ESME-47)
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:19:28 GMT
Hi Anne,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
<> wrote:
> ...I hope this issue will resolve itself quickly so that we hopefully can get back on

Now that Robert has withdrawn his veto (see "[VETO] Emse veto
invalid"), feel free to tally this vote once the 72 hour period is
over (which might be the case already).

Make sure to account for votes on both the esme and incubator lists,
and please note binding votes from Incubator PMC members (listed at though that's not usually
100% up to date, but people can fix that in the tally if needed).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message