incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Lindner <lind...@inuus.com>
Subject Re: Apache Shindig graduated
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:49:08 GMT
Thanks Vincent for drafting and shepherding the board resolution to
completion.

As part of my new role as PMC chair I will start implementing the steps
outlined in the graduation document

 http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Again, a big thank you to all the contributors, mentors and users.