incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Dealing with copyright issue (See ESME-47)
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:04:06 GMT
In that case it wouldn't hurt to notifiy general@incubator about
this issue, so I've ccd them.  The skinny is that esme has had a
committer violate ASF policy on copyright notices in his commits
and he elected to resign instead of comply.  ESME is mopping up
after him, and this is what they've decided to do.  IPMC members
please consider hopping on esme-dev@ and expressing your +1 / -1 if
you feel the urge. Thanks.