incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Copyright issue (ESME-47)
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:48:58 GMT
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Santiago Gala <santiago.gala@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Robert and Gianugo, did you mean to veto this with your -1s, or just
>> express your disagreement with the majority?
>
> I might be thick or gmail buggy, but where is Gianugo's -1 ? I can't find it...

I just replied to the wrong email which wasn't cc'd here, apologies.
So let me restate here: it's a non-binding, non-vetoeing -1 based on
the fact I think this solution is (a) incompatible with our own policy
and (b) makes a special case for an individual which is both unfair
(towards people and organizations who contributed significantly more)
and a precedent for others to claim they should receive the same
treatment.

--
Gianugo