incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Cassandra as a TLP
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:21:17 GMT
On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Eric Evans <> wrote:
> Greetings,
> The Cassandra community has successfully voted for graduation[1]. Before
> calling for a recommendation vote, I'd like to see if anyone here has
> any concerns or objections, or has any feedback on the draft resolution.
> Regards,
> [1]

Other than the PMC makeup which is being taken care of one thing that
sometimes causes debate is the resolution words, so to highlight that
to try to avoid voting hiccups:

...creation and maintenance of open-source software related to fully
distributed storage of structured data, ...

Does anyone have any issues or comments with that?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message