incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Incubate Lucene Connector Framework
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:47:53 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
>> I believe this has passed.   Any pointers on next steps would be welcome, otherwise,
I will go RTM.

To get started, I've now requested a mailing lists for the project:

I also created the Jira project and the Confluence space:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS
    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONNECTORS

Both still need some tweaking. I've granted also you full admin rights to both.

Once the project mailing lists are up we can discuss the details of
how to import the existing code and any documentation and/or issue
tracking data that may come with the code.

BR,

Jukka Zitting