incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA 2.3.0-rc9
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 23:57:53 GMT
Eddie Epstein wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
> Just noting that uimacpp does include rat reports, just poorly named :(
>
> In http://people.apache.org/~schor/uima-release-candidates/2.3.0-RC9/uimacpp/
> are 5 xxx-report.txt files that correspond to the 5 uimacpp download packages
> in the release.
>
> And although not identical to the previous release, uimacpp has only minor
> changes to existing components.
>
> Regards,
> Eddie

Thanks for the clarification, Eddie!

Since you're indicating that there were some minor changes, I went ahead
and took a look at the uimacpp rat reports. All files have  "Unknown
Licenses" reported, and some files have hundreds. Since uimacpp was
already approved for release before, I'm sure that all is in order, but
could you just refresh our memory about those unknown license messages?
I bet they might have to do with auto-generated files, but it would be
good to confirm.

thanks,

 -jean