incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA 2.3.0-rc9
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:36:24 GMT
since I reviewed the earliest uima releases I went ahead and reviewed
this one.

I did not take the time to unpack files and examine them because I was
convinced by early release rounds that the UIMA project knows how to do
this reliably.

I did focus on the rat reports that were included and on the email
thread. --I encountered only one minor confusion: uimacpp did not
include a rat report, but Marshall's post to the podling vote thread
mentioned that uimacpp is identical to the previous release. [1] Nothing
needs to be done here, Marshall, I'm just noting this in case any other
mentors start reviewing this.

based on my review I give this release a +1.

 -jean

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/osrpk5skilchagi6