incubator-general mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <kwri...@metacarta.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Connector Framework Kickoff
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:55:36 GMT
Hi Grant,

For those of us new to working with apache, could you give a quick overview of the best way
to communicate among group members?
  Specifically, what sorts of posts should be sent to general@incubator, and what sorts should
go to general@lucene?  Also, I am
in the process of determining the strategy and the exact list of files for the software grant
from MetaCarta, and I'd love to
get people's feedback as to what should be included, and how.  What list would be appropriate
for that?  Should we set one up?

Thanks again,
Karl Wright

Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> (Please keep replies to general@incubator.apache.org)
>
> I opened the following JIRA issues for starting LCF:

> 	I need two volunteers from the list of committers to be moderators.  Please signify
your willingness to be a committer by adding your name to the JIRA ticket.

--
Karl Wright
Software Engineer

MetaCarta, Inc.
350 Massachusetts Avenue, 4th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139 USA

(617)-301-5511

www.metacarta.com <http://www.metacarta.com>
Where to find it.

This message may contain privileged, proprietary, and otherwise private
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately.