incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: ChatterBot chat responder framework
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 02:05:10 GMT
Donald Whytock wrote:
> I have a personal project that I would like to make OpenSource and submit to
> the ASF.  It is a small framework for chat responders, designed to be
> multi-user and multi-protocol, called ChatterBot.
> The website for the project is:
> with a mailing list at
> Seeking interested contributors, potential mentors, and, perhaps most
> important, peer review.

This is interesting. No time for me to look right now.
However i definitely do want to encourage you.

I see that you have an initial "Proposal" at your site.

Next step would be to refine it and then move it to
then send the text of it to this list with [Proposal]
subject tag.

Did you find the ASF docs about Incubator proposals?
Sorry that it is a mess, but you get the drift.

BTW, might also get some ideas from ASF Infra's own recent
beaut "infrabot".

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message