incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject [VOTE RESULT] Release RC3 as Log4PHP 2.0.0
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 01:07:32 GMT
Dear all,

this incubator pmc vote has passed with 3x +1 from:
antelder, gmcdonald and carnold

Thanks for voting and your help!
I will upload the release somewhen early next week.

Best regards,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Curt Arnold <>
Date: Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release RC3 as Log4PHP 2.0.0

The log4php PPMC vote was opened on log4php-dev at Nov 27, 2009 and
closed at Dec 4, 2009.  Binding +1 votes were received from Christian
Grobmeier, Christian Hammers and Curt Arnold.  No other votes were

The link in the original thread ends at the end of November.  The PPMC
release vote thread  continues

I did raise a concern on a previous RC that the phpdoc generated
documentation does not have an ASF source header notice, but
implied that it may not be a hard requirement.

I would encourage any PHP developers to double check the PEAR
packaging and particularly in terms of consistency with other Apache
PHP projects.

On Dec 5, 2009, at 2:48 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> Dear Incubator PMC,
> the Log4PHP has voted with 3x +1 for releasing RC3 as Log4PHP 2.0.0
> (please see below).
> The original vote message can be found:
> Message ID is: ded132f10911262256j12c0cfej21e7e5dbdcf18bf7
> We kindly ask the incubator PMC to vote on our artifacts too:
> [ ] +1 Yes go ahead and release the artifacts
> [ ] -1 No, because...
> Thanks,
> Christian

To unsubscribe, e-mail: