incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release RC3 as Log4PHP 2.0.0
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 08:48:06 GMT
Dear Incubator PMC,

the Log4PHP has voted with 3x +1 for releasing RC3 as Log4PHP 2.0.0
(please see below).

The original vote message can be found:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4php-dev/200911.mbox/%3cded132f10911262256j12c0cfej21e7e5dbdcf18bf7@mail.gmail.com%3e

Message ID is: ded132f10911262256j12c0cfej21e7e5dbdcf18bf7

We kindly ask the incubator PMC to vote on our artifacts too:

[ ] +1 Yes go ahead and release the artifacts
[ ] -1 No, because...

Thanks,
Christian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 7:56 AM
Subject: [VOTE] Release RC3 as Log4PHP 2.0.0
To: Log4PHP Dev <log4php-dev@logging.apache.org>

Dear all,

please vote to release the following artifacts as version 2.0.0:

[ ] +1 Yes go ahead and release the artifacts
[ ] -1 No, because...

Log4PHP 2.0.0 artifacts are available for review here:
 * http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/log4php/2.0.0/RC3/

The release plan used for the creation of the packages is here:
 * http://wiki.apache.org/logging/Log4PHP/Log4PHPReleasePlan

The tag for this release is available here:
 * http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/log4php/tags/apache-log4php-2.0.0-incubating/

Differences to the last RC:
- licensing issues
- move api to docs folder
- renamed assembly descriptor to src.xml (indstead of bin.xml)

Please also help with checking signatures, md5 files and about all
license stuff. A short help can be found on the release plan page.

Thanks,
Christian