incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Pivot graduation
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:15:45 GMT
On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:39 AM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
> The Pivot project has also graduated! We too would like to extend our thanks to the Incubator
PMC - your input and guidance has been extremely valuable and has helped us to gain a truly
solid understanding of what it means to be an Apache project. We also sincerely appreciate
the time you have donated in support of the project. Pivot has produced THREE major releases
during its stay in the Incubator - that is no small achievement, and we couldn't have done
it without your help!

As a Mentor, it has been a pleasure to help Pivot through the
Incubator. High level of activity, interesting technology, and great
people all around who really listened and adjusted the various small
behaviors we don't want around here.

Congrats. Well deserved.

Cheer
--