incubator-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release RC3 as Log4PHP 2.0.0
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 19:06:54 GMT
The log4php PPMC vote was opened on log4php-dev at Nov 27, 2009 and closed at Dec 4, 2009.
 Binding +1 votes were received from Christian Grobmeier, Christian Hammers and Curt Arnold.
 No other votes were received.

The link in the original thread ends at the end of November.  The PPMC release vote thread
 continues http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200912.mbox/%3cded132f10912050048u695e1353ta29b54a39e620c57@mail.gmail.com%3e

I did raise a concern on a previous RC that the phpdoc generated documentation does not have
an ASF source header notice, but http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#notes-license-headers
implied that it may not be a hard requirement.

I would encourage any PHP developers to double check the PEAR packaging and particularly in
terms of consistency with other Apache PHP projects.