incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] OpenCMIS incubator for Content Mangement Interoperability Services (CMIS)
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:27:46 GMT
OK, I personally believe this is in contradiction with the first
commandment of the Apache Way:

"*Community over Code* is a frequent saying that exemplifies ASF
projects. Community uses Openness and Merit, expressed through
Collaborative and Consensus driven work, to build lasting projects
that use a Pragmatic License. While a diverse community is a
requirement for every ASF project, we also expect people to contribute
as Individuals, and wear appropriate Hats."

-> Let our Apache Foundation overlords decide.

I still think that at least there should be common code (ex:
constants, as suggested by Jukka) and I hope that this will the case,
in any case.

   S.