incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] OpenCMIS incubator for Content Mangement Interoperability Services (CMIS)
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:52:02 GMT
Same for me (if I understand your opinion correctly): we shouldn't
have OpenCMIS competing with a subproject of Chemistry, because it
will have a negative impact both internally (on project developers)
and externally (on project customers):

1. Internally: duplication of effort, instead of focussing on
providing the best possible API.

2. Externally: blurred message, two different API / models to learn.

   S.

Web: http://www.nuxeo.com/ - Tel: +33 1 40 33 79 87
New: follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sfermigier