incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Re: Cassandra PPMC?
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:57:56 GMT

On Dec 16, 2009, at 7:26 AM, sebb wrote:

>> Agree, in the podlings I mentor I tend to have that point to the
>> podling's website, where the motivation for keeping things up to date
>> is usually higher.
>> But I agree that the status page should be the starting point to find
>> that information.
> How about making it a rule that a PPMC vote doesn't count unless their
> membership is recorded on the page?
> <ducks/>

We just updated the PPMC for VCL so this is a timely reminder that we should be actively working
the PPMC like a real one.

But then again, lack of really good documentation and processes are kind of a tradition :-P

Matt Hogstrom

A Day Without Nuclear Fusion Is a Day Without Sunshine

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message