incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Pivot graduation
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:39:02 GMT
The Pivot project has also graduated! We too would like to extend our thanks to the Incubator
PMC - your input and guidance has been extremely valuable and has helped us to gain a truly
solid understanding of what it means to be an Apache project. We also sincerely appreciate
the time you have donated in support of the project. Pivot has produced THREE major releases
during its stay in the Incubator - that is no small achievement, and we couldn't have done
it without your help!

To echo Gurkan's sentiments, we are also very proud to be part of the Apache family. Thank
you!

Greg Brown, Apache Pivot